Book Binding DVD

Vendors provide the latest information about their products and services

Re: Book Binding DVD

Postby Piami » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:20 pm

Hi Frankie!
I've tried to order your dvd, but I have trouble making the payment. I tried three different cards, as well as paypal, but it doesn't go through. Have you heard of anyone else having this problem? If not, I guess I should contact my bank. I just hope I haven't ordered five dvd's or something... Laughing
Lillian

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
Piami
Sage

Postby BookBindingGuy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:40 am

Hi Lillian,
Since we communicated directly I wanted to respond to your question here for the benefit of others who might read your post. My PayPal security settings were a bit too high, and as a result, they were blocking purchases from outside the USA. This has been corrected. Thanks for contacting me, and don't forget to send me a photo of your finished book!

-Frankie
BookBindingGuy
Supporter

Postby Piami » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:18 am

BookBindingGuy wrote:Hi Lillian,
Since we communicated directly I wanted to respond to your question here for the benefit of others who might read your post. My PayPal security settings were a bit too high, and as a result, they were blocking purchases from outside the USA. This has been corrected. Thanks for contacting me, and don't forget to send me a photo of your finished book!

-Frankie

Yes, the problem was solved very easily, and I'll send a photo as soon as I've made the book! Smile
Lillian

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
Piami
Sage

Previous

Return to Vendor Area