Forum update - Please read...

Forum update - Please read...

Postby Jackie Poutasse » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:49 am

Hi All,

I know I have mentioned updating the forum in the past. I have been hesitant about doing it myself as I don't want to muck it up and lose any information.

It's to the point now that the software that I am using is quite old and really needs to be updated. I know a few of you have mentioned that certain functions no longer work such as being able to stay logged in.

Upgrading the forum software would mean not only use of existing functionality but new and improved functionality as well.

The folks at PHBB (the makers of the forum software) can help me upgrade safely but there is a fee involved. It would cost me $100 USD to have them upgrade and secure the forum.

I can handle some of the cost but not all of it.

I hope you consider the forum to be a valuable resource and that you will consider donating $5.00 USD to help with the upgrade.

If you are willing to donate, I have setup a PayPal donate button on my book arts site here.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thankyou so much!

Jackie
Jackie Poutasse
Site Admin

Re: Forum update - Please read...

Postby JohninCornwall » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 am

Hi Jackie,

That was painless, just followed the link and added our Paypal password. Hope everyone chips in. Thanks for all your hard work it will be good not to have to log in every visit.
Best wishes

from

JohninCornwall

Support Independent Booksellers

http://johnandpearl.com/
JohninCornwall
Supporter

Return to Information and Announcements - Prospective Members Please Read